A manic period all round

I'm going through a real manic period of work at the moment,with too many things going on that if I'm honest,I am really unable to keep up with it all.For once I have dates going right up into November already, this at the start of the year is a first for me.I have travelled all over the country already and at the same time I am trying to catch up with listening to quite a few tapes of music for possible projects in the near future.There are also 4 writing commissions that I am trying to keep on top of these include teaching projects with the LSO,Philharmonic plus one for the Royal opera house I can't complain but I'm beginning to think that the xmas period break was probably too long and has not helped.As getting back into gear as definitely been a bit hard this time around.

Comments

Popular Posts